The SECOND PEEBPE Project Coordination Meeting
Info Center – National Park Pelister Bitola, 17th and 18th of December 2013
The Project “Promotion of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Protection of the Environment” held its Second Project Coordination Meeting at Info Center – National Park Pelister Bitola, on 17th and 18th of December 2013.
Responsible Partner: The Association for sustainable urban development, architecture and ambiance ARHAM Bitola.
Download the Invitation: PEEBPE INVITATION – Coord. Meeting Bitola
SECOND PEEBPE Project Coordination Meeting, 17/12/2013
Working Session: PEEBPE Project implementation
- Representatives of Technological Educational Institute TEI of Western Macedonia, Greece (OLP);
- Representatives of Municipality of Resen, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FLP);
- Representatives of Prespes Municipality, Greece (PP3);
- Representatives of the Association for sustainable urban development, architecture and ambiance ARHAM Bitola, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (PP4).
- Evaluated project progress;
- Exchanged experiences and knowledge among project partners;
- Developed Action Plan for the forthcoming implementation period.
Photo Record: 17/12/2013
SECOND PEEBPE Project Coordination Meeting, 18/12/2013
Promo Session: The “PEEBPE” project
- Representatives of PEEBPE project partners from both countries;
- Representatives of public institutions, local self-government, civil society organizations – relevant stakeholders in the field of energy efficiency and environmental issues;
- Representative of Joint Technical Secretariat (J.T.S) of the “Greece – the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia IPA Cross-Border Programme” Antenna in Bitola;
- Local and regional media.
- Mr. Gjoko Strezovski, the Mayor of Municipality of Resen;
- Mr. Stelios Malopoulos, TEI Greece;
- Mr. Vasilis Tzepas, the mayor of Prespes Municipality, Greece;
- Mrs. Marijana Stefanovski, President of ARHAM Bitola;
- Mr. Lazar Cechevski, The Director of the Energy Agency of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia;
- Mrs. Atanasovska Aleksandra and Mrs. Ivona Miloshevska, ARHAM Bitola: Presentation of PEEBPE project – Activities in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia;
- Mr. Dimitrios Tsiamitros, TEI Greece: Presentation of PEEBPE project – Activities in Greece.
Moderator: Mrs. Maria Geras Dochovska, PEEBPE Coordinator (PP4)
- Promotion of PEEBPE project activities and goals among relevant stakeholders and general public on local, regional and national level;
- Raised awareness on the importance of the energy efficiency and environmental protection;
- Enabled proper visibility of the European Union financial support within “Greece – the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia IPA Cross-Border Programme 2007 – 2013″.
Photo record: 18/12/2013
Download the PEEBPE presentation: PEEBPE Bitola ARHAM – en